The spring issue of Guided Wave’s customer newsletter, “The Guide Post” was recently released. This issue focuses on technology and discusses ways that Guided Wave has been able to continually solve challenging problems and help customers maintain their competitive edge.
From fuels – to polymers – to electronics, new innovations like the self-driving vehicle, require manufacturers to extend beyond current capabilities. These state-of-the-art technologies require online process measurements to rise quickly to the challenge. Precision, speed and accuracy are no longer optional. The more specialized these new technologies become, the more precise measurement is needed to allow the best yields for product competitiveness in the industry.
IN THIS ISSUE:
• Market Trends – Eye on Technology
• Application Focus:
– Semiconductor Industry: Copper Contamination
– Water Measurements by NIR
• Feasibility Study: Water in Ethylene Glycols
• Stability Monitoring Systems for Accuracy & Precision
• Sample Interface: Probe Extractor Saves Time
• Education: How to Choose a Sample Interface – May 14th Webinar!
• Customers for Over 20 years Honored in Anniversary Celebration